Thursday, April 09, 2009

Birthdayssss!

Way way overdue is really my sister's 17th birthday last mth... Shall blog tt in the nxt post. Last weekend there were two celebrations, Cheeleng's 20th and Yilynn's 21st. Next week there is Jiajin's 21st. Poor me is broke. :(



We met at Yishun KFC to write the card...



Darren being queer!



Piling in Gerald's car (so nice of him to drive), brings back old memories of his van. Haha.



Preparing the steamboat. I was involved in the process frm buying to preparing to cooking wor! *claim credit*



Work stations....



I was doing the cutting... Thankfully the others didn't entrust me with the vegetable or squid washing. I probably wouldn't hv done a v thorough job. Heh! :)



Jessica and Zest were the official washers...



Gerald making himself useful...



Then again, maybe not.



Confirm plus chop, NOT!



Darren complained alot but he sure looks happy? 0_o"



The spread...... YUMMY!



Tuck in!



[Clockwise frm top row, left: Cheeleng, Richard (house owner), Jessica, Tiffany, Me.]



Just us girls.



Eat full full immediately lie down. Darren must be trying to fatten up.



The cake!!!!!



Make a wish...



Cutting "halfway" bcoz of some first-time heard ritual. Haha!



Birthday girl with the guys...
[Frm left: Gerald, Thiamhee, Darren, Cheeleng, Richard, Santoso, Sengwang]



Birthday girl with Jessica and me and the family tree I designed. :)



Group photo!



Again!



Playing WII was the primary entertainment..... Esp boxing bcoz 2 ppl (esp Santoso) wld play while the rest laughed at their shaking bums. WAHAHAHAHA!

Yilynn's 21st was held at O Bar. I didn't go but I did attend the morning part at her house.



Her theme was Gothic/Punk/Emo... And yeah, I know I probably don't look like any. LOL!

Today was a tiring tiring day at the Zoo.. Shall head for my shower and bed now. Tata~ Oh ya, today Tampines One opens!!!!!! I want to goooooooooooooooooooo! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home